Monday, October 09, 2006

The Tagging Conspiracy

Woke, treads the Prometheus path to be a part of the Tagging Conspiracy - with absolute ignorance on what it is about though.

  1. What is the best thing about my workplace?
    It's got the largest freezer in Dubai.


  2. What do I hate about my workplace?
    And my brain is in there. Or whatever is remaining.


  3. What small irritants at my workplace really annoys me?
    Small irritants? Now, you are kidding me.


  4. Describe the actions/quirks of the weirdest person I work with (can be a co-worker, employer, or a vendor if you are self employed):
    "I am the King here. It is my money. So you all will do what I say."
    No, I dont work for the Roman Empire. Pretty close though.


  5. What is one thing that I would change at my workplace to make life a helluva lot better?
    Find another one. (Not a part of the deal)


  6. Pick five songs that I'd like played at my funeral......
    1. 'Barbie Girl' - Aqua
    2. 'Macarena' - You don't want to know.
    3. 'Mysterious Girl' - Peter Andre
    4. 'Cotton Eye Joe' - Rednex

    Those of you who had wicked ideas to attend my funeral, thou shalt rot in hell.

    5. Pigs(Three Different Ones) - Pink Floyd. (Make no mistake. That is one of my favourite songs. I would just like you to turn up the volume when they say..
    "With your head head down in the pig bin,
    Saying, "keep on digging."
    Pig stain on your fat chin.
    What do you hope to find?.."



2 Comments:

Blogger Parv said...

You're very disturbed....and yet....I find you oddly intriguing.

Blog on, blogga...

2:28 pm  
Blogger Prometheus said...

Thanks for playing, friend of Prometheus.

11:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home