Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Of intelligent bindis and a mutiny














I was trying to work out some web/logo identity concepts for Mutiny.in when I came across these photos. The beautiful 'bindi', the model is wearing here is actually embedded with an integrated chip with intelligent charging capabilities.

MindTree which is a software development consultancy firm based in India is behind the idea.

Coming back to the Mutiny.in identity concepts, below are some options that I was trying to work out. Do drop in your feedback.




















5 Comments:

Blogger Ujj said...

Hi..incidentally I got placed in Mindtree consultants in May...nice to know that they'r pretty original..

12:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok faizal since u have very blatantly told me that my sole opinion doesn't matter....then all i can do is urge all members of the Mutiny community to take the wise decision of choosing the bindi masthead design for this site.

1:27 pm  
Blogger Leilouta said...

I like the blue one :)

10:45 pm  
Blogger The Image Village said...

The plain one is interesting, more options, more curious...including the big Y.

10:13 am  
Blogger Woke said...

Actually we went with the blue one, though I felt the Y worked better in terms of an identity.

www.Mutiny.in will be changing the theme of the banner depending on an ongoing event or story as and when it happens. As you can see the current banner is based on the Mumbai blasts.

Thanks for all your feedbacks!

9:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home