Wednesday, June 28, 2006

How do you feel?

I feel like the spontaniety is lacking in everything I say and do. How do you feel?

Every few minutes, Wefeelfine.org "searches the world's newly posted blog entries for occurrences of the phrases "I feel" and "I am feeling". When it finds such a phrase, it records the full sentence, up to the period, and identifies the "feeling" expressed in that sentence (e.g. sad, happy, depressed, etc.). Because blogs are structured in largely standard ways, the age, gender, and geographical location of the author can often be extracted and saved along with the sentence, as can the local weather conditions at the time the sentence was written. All of this information is saved."

A very unique concept. Try it out.
Thanks to Leilouta for the link.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gavin Elster said...

So I looked up my local gay ghetto, West Hollywood California and found only 8 men had any feelings at all. 8.

This makes perfect sense.

2:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home